My Favourite Songs (July 2015)

Lately, I have been on Spotify everyday. I have found so many new songs and songs that I loved and had forgotten. Due to my unruly OCD towards somethings and not others, I have over 30 playlists... That's a lot! What's funny is that at the moment, I am going back to my old playlists because I made them so long ago!

However, this is not about my large amount of playlists. This is about my top 10 songs at the moment. This changes on a daily basis, therefore, the title is July 2015. I might even make this a monthly things to do! This isn't just for my benefit, but to give others the chance to discover new music.

So let's get started!

10) Shut Up and Dance by Walk The Moon
This is a very common song that I learned from countless hours of listening to it on the radio and on Spotify. I love it because it is so easy to learn. I don't know what it is but I have to learn the lyrics to songs for me to like them. You could ask me to sing any song on the Taylor Swift album, for example, and I could!

9) House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots
I love this song because it is so simple and repeats a lot! I love the use of acoustics rather than a massive orchestra or lots of synthesizers.

8) Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding
This, again, has to be the most common song right now, but it is just so good and as I love to sing, it is perfect!

7) Beautiful by Christina Aguilera
These lyrics are really good for when you are feeling really down in the dumps. I have learned the chords on the piano so that when I have nothing to do or I want some time away from screens, I play the piano, so why not sing as well!

6) Wings by Birdy
I love this song because I love the advert for Lloyds Bank and it has it in there. It is so beautiful and I love humming it or singing it in the garden.

5) Spectrum by Florence and The Machine
The reason why I like this song so much is because I like the chorus. It really satisfies me when I can sing as high as she does! It is like an achievement that I fulfill!

4) Immortals by Fall Out Boy
I sing this song with my friends and its really fun to sing and also it is so catchy!

3) Together by Ella Eyre
It is so catchy and powerful! Her voice is so good that I love the song even more!

2) THE WHOLE OF 1989 by Taylor Swift
I couldn't choose one song because the whole album is amazing! So good that I know every word to every song... Awkward

1) Dog Days Are Over by Florence and The Machine
Me and my sister jam to this in the morning as we are both getting ready to leave for school. She comes into my room and we both do our hair together whilst I sing this song and she hums it!

No comments :

Post a Comment