July Favourites 2015

You may not know, but I am not just into reading, sheep and Disney. I love make-up and beauty. I love learning about what helps our skin and what makes people look nicest. So here are some favourites from this month, beauty, books, clothes and other things that don't have a category!

Beauty

Rimmel Extra 3D Lash mascara
This mascara really lengthens my eye lashes. I wasn't expecting very much, as it is their cheapest mascara, at £4.99. However, it really works. If you are looking for a budget mascara that really does the job, either as your first mascara or as a replacement or upgrade, this is definitely the one to go for. Watch our The Falsies, this mascara is going to blow your mind (apart from the Wonderlash mascara from Rimmel)




Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush lip crayon in 610 Sun Kissed/Collection Work the Colour lip butter in 3 Vintage Rose
I find lip butters/crayons easier to put on than lipsticks and they last longer. They glide on so easily, with vibrant colour and stay on for a long time. I cannot find the Rimmel lip crayon on the Boots website but I shall look in the store and see if I can find it. Anyway, they are both the same sort of colour but the Rimmel one is slightly lighter than the Collection one. The Rimmel one is slightly more expensive at £5.99 and the Collection one is cheaper at £2.99. Both are very good products.

Skin

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
I have the travel version which was £1 but the full version in £3.99 or something similar. It takes off all of make up so quickly and it doesn't hurt my eyes. It keeps my skin hydrated as well, as I can get quite dry skin. Also, the bottle is so cute!








Soft and Gentle 48hr Protection Deodorants
Soft and Gentle recently brought out a new range of nice smelling deodorants. I like them because they smell nice and make me smell nice. I am currently using orange blossom and grapefruit in the morning and the smaller version of watermelon and lotus flower in my bag when I go out, either to school or otherwise. I am counting this as skin because I couldn't think of another category for it.



Electronics
 HP Pavilion laptop in blue
I recently got this laptop and it is the single best purchase my Dad has ever made for me. I love it. I can now spend time writing blog posts in my room with a cup of tea and toffee waffles. It plays music out of its beats audio speakers that are built in! I recently upgraded it to Windows 10 and it made it even better! I really recommend this laptop as a purchase that will last you.



Clothes


Primark Minion pyjama top and bottoms
These pyjamas are the comfiest, sweetest things ever. They look so nice and they can be mixed and matched with other minion pyjamas depending what you want to wear. I only have one pair so I just wear them together but they are so cute and comfy and really cheap, as they are from Primark.


Primark Winnie the Pooh pyjamas
More pyjamas! These ones have shorts so they are great for hot summer nights (or hot pyjama days!)
They are really cute and I love Winnie the Pooh so they are my other favourite pair of pyjamas! Sorry, I don't have a photo because they are in the wash!


Books
Harry Potter
I can't really say anymore. They are my favourites and I love reading them again and again. My favourite has to be Harry Potter and The Order of the Pheonix! So there we go. Harry Potter everyone.







So there we go! Thank you July for this amazing month. I couldn't have asked for a better month of summer.

Stay Happy,
Katie



No comments :

Post a Comment