April Sum-Up

April has gone weirdly quickly, but I guess every month is doing the same at the moment. It is really scary and I wish it would slow down, but at the same time, I wish it would speed up to summer!

Here are my favourites for this month!

Favourite Songs?
Cheap Thrills by Sia has been my jam this month. It is such a feel-good song and everyone should listen to it because it cheers me up every time I listen to it! Also, Cake by the Ocean by DNCE. This song is another feel-good song and every time I listen to it, it makes me want to dance. As we get into summer, all of the summery songs come out and that excites me a lot!


Favourite People?
So many people, but I am pretty sure you know who you are! Jemima and Anna, who you can click on to see their blogs, have been favourites as always. Also, Mcfly, who recently announced their Anthology Tour, which Jemima and I are hopefully going to attend! Also, the Kardashians. I don't really know why, but they have been! Carrie Hope Fletcher, who has been doing regular videos that always make me happy and Gabbie Lindley, who has been a favourite for a long long time!




Favourite Makeup?
Recently, I bought the Makeup Revolution Palette in 'What You Waiting For?' It has such a range of beautiful nude shades, which are so pigmented. The palettes as also so inexpensive. I bought this palette for £4 but it is usually £6, which is still such a good price. Also, the Collection Highlighter Stick in Pearl. It is just really good for highlighting the browbone and cheekbones without the effort of a brush because you can just blend it in with your finger. Finally, my Rimmel Only 1 Lipstick in Naughty Nude. I have been wearing this every day I can because it is so easily wearable and stays on for ages. Also, it smells like watermelon!




Favourite Drink?
Lady Grey tea, as always, has been so good. But also, water. Just cold water. I take a bottle everywhere with me and it is just so refreshing!


Favourite Pictures?
Hard choice, as always. Here they are:





Would you like me to do a GRWM day in Oxford when I went last weekend?

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment