The Disney Tag

I am a massive Disney fanatic! I love the atmosphere a Disney film can create, just by listening to the soundtrack or watching it. It can bring a sense of awe into children and adults alike and that is what I love about it. Jemima (anotherrantingreader) tagged me in The Disney Tag and I had to have a go!

1. Favourite Disney Film?
How can you ask such a question? There are so many! Alice in Wonderland, both older and newer versions, but the original is so good because I love the magic it creates. Cinderella will get mentioned a lot in this post, but I love Cinderella so much. Frozen, obviously, however mainstream it may be. Winnie the Pooh has always been a firm favourite from when I was a baby.


2. Favourite Disney Character?
Cinderella, of course. I also love Rapunzel from Tangled because she is such a good singer! Also, Dory from Finding Nemo because a lot of the time, she relates to me so well!

3. Favourite Disney Princess?
Although Cinderella is obviously my favourite, Belle comes in at a firm second place. I love her so much!

4. Favourite Disney Sidekick?
The White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland counts, doesn't it? Or maybe Jaq and Gus from Cinderella?

5. Favourite Disney Song?
Either Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, If This Is Love or Beauty and The Beast. I love all three!

6. Which Disney character would be your best friend?
Hard choice! Maybe Mickey Mouse, or Minnie Mouse? Oh, I don't know! Cinderella probably (I did warn you!)

7. Who would be you Disney pet?
Maybe Pom-Pom from Cinderella, but also The White Rabbit or The Jabberwocky? So many to choose from!

8. Have you ever been to DisneyLand?
Unfortunately, I have not yet had that pleasure. We keep saying we will go, but then plans go a different way and we never do. I would love to, though.

9. Who is your Disney Alter-Ego?
Maybe Alice from Alice in Wonderland, but maybe Belle because I have always wanted to explore and I love books, so probably them!



10. Who is your favourite Disney villain?
Cruella De Vil. So scary get so sassy.

11. Do you collect anything Disney-themed?
I wouldn't say I collect anything, but I am building a pile of all the Disney classics if that counts!

12. What Disney film would you like to star in, if you could?
Alice in Wonderland, by far. I could put some sense into the situations, I think!

13. How old were you when you watched your first Disney film?
I have no idea, I was being shown them before I remember!

14. What do you love about Disney?
Take a look at the top of the post!

15. Who is your favourite Disney couple?
Daisy Duck and Donald Duck, how cute!



Thank you for reading this!
I would like to tag Anna (AFabulousFeminist) to do this, but go ahead and have a go yourself and comment below!

Stay happy,
Katie xx


No comments :

Post a Comment