My Autumn Bucket List With Eventbrite

Since Autumn started yesterday, I thought it would be appropriate to put up something a bit like my monthly goals, but my goals for this season. This post was inspired by Eventbrite, the largest self-service ticketing platform in the world, and their GOMO campaign.  I wanted to create my goals for stopping FOMO (fear of missing out) and starting GOMO (going out more often).  If you're looking to GOMO this fall you can check out Eventbrite and look up events in your area or use their site to create an event for you and your friends!  Here are my attempts to get out more and have fun with my friends! Here are my attempts to get out more and have fun with my friends!



- Try and go on more walks - The autumn weather is the perfect time to go for a walk in the woods and hear the crackling of leaves and wear my warmest coat!
- Buy some new clothes - Autumn is the best for nice clothes, so I need to go and get as many as possible!
- Enjoy the concerts I am going to - I am going to see The 1975 and Tom Odell in the coming months and I cannot wait!
- Make some new friends and go out with the friends I have at college - College is a fabulous time for me to make new friends and keep the friends I have, so going out and doing stuff sounds great!
- Explore more cities - I really want to go back to London and I really want to go to Brighton and Cardiff as well!
- Print out my summer photos and do some more scrapbooking!



As I said earlier Eventbrite is the largest self-service ticketing platform in the world and I think that I will be using this a lot more in the future, as should you!



Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment