Dear September

Dear September,

This month brings a whole new line up of exciting and scary things for me to try out! I can't believe it is September already, it feels like it should still be June when I finished school. This summer has been the best summer and I can't believe it has ended so quickly!

However, I am starting a new college, a new lifestyle completely. New lessons, new people, new friends, new routine. I am kind of looking forward to it, but at the same time, I really would just like to go back to school for a bit because it is all I know. This amount of freedom will be, and is, completely new to me and it panics me slightly. A lot of my friends are coming with me to my college, but a large amount is also going to the other college, which will be a very different and scary experience, after seeing them every day for years. For example, Anna and Jemima are going to the other college, which is so sad! However, lots of my friends are joining me at my college and I can't wait to start learning about the subjects I have chosen and have an interest in!

I also hope that this month will be a good month for me as I have recently got a job and although I haven't started yet, I hope I enjoy it as much as I think I will!

I think that September and the start of autumn will have so good photo opportunities as the colours change in the trees and the weather gets worse or better.



Thanks, August, hello September!

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment