August Sum-Up 2016

It feels like I haven't written anything in quite a while, even though I have been keeping up with my posts on Through Our Eyes. I got back from holiday in Greece and was prepared to write for a few days. As I sat down to do this, every single thought disappeared from my mind. I had no inspiration to write anything, no ideas of what to post and in the end, I came to the conclusion that actually, I didn't want to put rubbish content up on my blog, so I stopped writing and gave myself a bit of a 'blogging holiday'. You may or may not be happy to know that I am back now for a while and although I have still not got any ideas, I will try my hardest to keep to some sort of schedule. This will mean, as my A level workload gets bigger, the posts are not going to be every two days as before, but will be three times a week, Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. I will carry on over on Through Our Eyes, with posts up every Monday as usual. This means I should be able to stay on track, hopefully.
Anyway, onto my month's sum-up! Which is also going to change because the questions are getting repetitive!)

Anything Exciting This Month?
This month has been such a good month, seeing my family and friends, holidays and of course, the dreaded GCSE results, which weren't as dreaded as I thought they may be. After coming out with 5 Cs, 5 Bs, 1 A and a Distinction Star in IT, I was so happy I managed to pass everything, even my Science! This month has meant I can now go to the college I want to go to and do the courses I want to do, taking one step forward into the career and life I want to lead.


Worries This Month?
Obviously getting into college and getting the results I wanted, which I did, so it isn't a worry anymore! Also, college in general, the transport (which is a large sum of money per year) and making friends in general. Also, another worry has been my blog. Because of my giant mind-block, I have been worrying about it a lot!

Any photos you like?
Well of course!




Something you have learnt this month?
That I don't need to dress up and wear makeup every day to impress others. Also, friends are so important for your happiness. Without them, I know I wouldn't be the person I am today.

I hope this gave you a bit of an insight into my month but I'll be back again before you know it!

Stay happy,
Katie xx




No comments :

Post a Comment