Take Your Own Advice


It has come to my attention lately, that I have been giving so much advice out to others, but so much of it applies to the problems I face as well. 

For example, a topic that I am very touchy about. Boys. Confusing creatures who have emotions but decide to hide them under what they believe to be 'dench swag' or whatever you want to call it. I tell my friends so much that they need to be patient and it will happen, but then I get upset because I am not patient. Literally, listen to yourself, Katie!

Also, when I say that they should be doing stuff to prepare for exams, but I am sat on my bed listening to my favourite music and stuffing my face with popcorn. Katie, do some work, seriously! You can stuff your face anytime. It can wait a couple of hours whilst you work!

I think that sometimes, we all have to listen to ourselves. If we don't, we will end up living our lives based on other people's opinions when you have your own and you have your own advice for people so why don't we listen to it.

It might come in handy, one day.

Stay happy,
Katie xx

No comments :

Post a Comment