How To Make The Best Cup Of Tea

I think this is a very important post to write, as some people make tea wrong. For example, why would you put the tea bag in after you have poured the water into the mug. What is this world coming to?
(P.s. enjoy my amazing photography skills!)




Step 1 - Choose your favourite mug. It can be large or small, oddly shaped or traditional. I chose my favourite mug right now, which has a K on. It is from Tiger and it was £2. There was every letter there, so go and buy one whilst you can! I am going to get one for every letter of my name, I think!


Step 2 - Choose your tea bag. I went for a smoky lapsang, which reminds me of autumn and bonfires. Alternatively, you could go for a non caffeinated tea bag, such as redbush or peppermint, or an everyday teabag. Choose which ever one takes your fancy.

Step 3 - Put in any sugar, if you have it. I take one sugar because I am unhealthy and I can't help it.
Step 4 - Pour in your water. Make sure it is boiling, because a cold cup of tea is not nice at all!

Step 5 - Pour in milk, if you have it. I don't take milk in my tea, because I am seeing whether it helps me not to. I have a theory that I am lactose intolerant, and therefore I am trying to get used to tea without milk. To be honest, I now prefer it to tea with milk!

Step 6 - Choose you favourite snack to go with it. I chose a Belgian waffle, that I heat up in the toaster and put Cadbury's chocolate spread on. I love this as a breakfast snack or just when I am hungry! What snack will you have? I also love toffee waffles!

Step 7 - Sit down and do something you love. I like catching up on Pretty Little Liars on Netflix, but you could read, chat to your friends, listen to music or daydream!

Step 8 - Do this again and again whenever you get the chance!

I hope this helps those of you who don't know how to tea!

Stay happy,
Katie x

No comments :

Post a Comment